Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fluffy Pillow

 

Just couldn't resist posting this picture. This is Leslie's little boy using mommy's butt for a pillow. He was sound asleep but he must have heard me come into the pen. The picture on the right(not a good one is it?) shows his little horns. I don't know where he got them from. The Lincolns don't carry horns so maybe they come from the Mom's side? I really don't know what breed she is so I just call her a Shetland type.He did have soft little horns to start out with and they fell off but now they are growing back in very solid. So, do you think he will have horns? Tomorrow I will introduce you to my grumpy, gray Romney ewe. I still haven't finished doing that. Until tomorrow........

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Actually, polled breeds can have small "horns" - usually just points or crumbles of material, so it may not have come from the dam.