Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tamarra



The fuzzy little dark one is Tamarra, KC's daughter.She looks like a little mess doesn't she? She is a registered Lincoln and she tries so hard to act like a little lady but fate gave her the tom boy gene. She can out run and out jump any of the boys (whethers} I have. If there is a puddle of water out there she doesn't go around it like everyone else,you'll find her jumping around in it. When it comes to the hay feeder that you see behind her,she goes for comfort when she eats. She jumps right in it and lays down and eats. See why she looks like a mess? I love her to pieces though. I think I really have a strange group of animals here. I can never go into the pen and not have at least one good laugh.Especially with Tamarra.{See little Oliver in the back ground?} Short post tonight because it's past this old lady's bedtime. Haven't decided who I will put on tomorrow. There are a lot more to do. Until tomorrow.......

1 comment:

Kathy in KY said...

Tamarra looks like a rag-a-muffin! LOL - I love her coloring. If I do get the job in Columbia, it will probably be quite a while before I can get anything in the country, unless I can find a place to rent with a little land. I sooo want to raise critters, especially sheep, and maybe dairy goats, but first things first - get the job and be able to live off of the income. Thanks for sharing all of your animals. Tamarra the tom-boy is my kind of gal! Would love to see her jumping in the mud puddles. I can see why you get a laugh when you go in with your sheep. Take care, Linda, and I'll keep you posted on the job front. That's all for now from humid/hot KY.